IT Operations Officer
Full time, whole year
Grade 3 £20,903 – £27,041 per annum (Pay Award pending)
Broadleaf Partnership Trust is a strong, caring and aspirational community of academies. It is our vision to provide all our young people with outstanding educational experiences. We will nurture, value and inspire them to develop a lifelong love of learning and to flourish, and we will grow our community for the benefit of all our young people.
We are seeking an enthusiastic and flexible IT Operations Officer to join our Sutton Coldfield Hub to support the IT Operations Manager in the development of the Hub at this exciting time of growth.
Applications are welcomed from individuals with relevant experience across a variety of organisations and sectors. Previous experience within education is not a requirement but candidates must be able to demonstrate the capacity to transfer their experience, skills and knowledge into the education sector.
If you believe you have the skills and commitment and you are passionate about making a difference to the lives of our students and staff, we would like to hear from you.
We can offer you:
- The opportunity to work in this forward thinking academy trust where teamwork and collaboration are at the heart of all operations
- The full support of an experienced professional team of staff
- Professional Development opportunities to support you in your career
- Access to relevant local and national networks
- Cashback healthcare plan
- Employee assistance scheme to include free and confidential advice, information and counselling, discounted gym membership, discounts at various retail outlets and attractions/days out
- Flexible working
- Cycle to work scheme
- Great management support
- Opportunities to work with other HUB IT support teams
- Access to the Local Government Pension Scheme
Closing Date: 4pm, Friday 10th December 2021
Interviews: Friday 16th December 2021
For further information download the Job Description
If you would like to speak to the IT Operations Manager in advance of your application, please contact the Trust c/o Plantsbrook School on 0121 362 7310.
Plantsbrook School, Upper Holland Road, Sutton Coldfield B72 1RB
Please click here for Support Staff conditions of employment.
Broadleaf Partnership Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Please note successful candidates for all Broadleaf Partnership Trust vacancies will be requested to apply for Enhanced Disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service, although a criminal record will not necessarily be a bar to obtaining the position.